Your wedding will be the most important day of your life (until your kids are born) and you need to make sure that everything goes smoothly. If even one thing goes wrong, then you whole day will be ruined.
That is why you need to make sure that you have hired the right company to take care of everything. This includes the car company. If you don’t hire the right company then you might not turn up at your own wedding!
If you are in the process of hiring the car company for your wedding, then read ahead for some tips on how to do this.
1. Research – The first thing you need to do is get a list of chauffeur companies that are in operation in your area. You get this list by doing some research on the internet and making a note of all the companies that are close to the area of the wedding. If you don’t want to do this they you can assign this job to the maid of honour. That is what she is there for. Once you get the list, you are able to start doing some further research, which will be discussed in point 2.
2. Reviews – Now, you are going to work down the list finding information about each company as you go. Read all the reviews on the company and see if they have ever let any brides down. If they have ever been late or they have turned up at the wrong place, then you should cross their name off the list and move onto the next company. If you are late to your own wedding then it could be very embarrassing. So, tardiness is very important to a chauffeur company. You should find that you will end up with a shortlist of companies.
3. Cars – Once you have made the short list, then you need to start looking at the style of cars that they have in their fleet. The best company will have a mixture of classic wedding cars and the new style of luxury car. Work out which style of car that you want for your wedding and then see if they are available. It should go without saying that the cars should all be white, unless you tell the company otherwise.
4. Fleet Size – Some companies only have one fleet of wedding cars and once they are booked, there is no space for other booking. So, ask the company about the size of their fleet, especially if you are having a massive wedding and you might not more cars than is usually required for a wedding party.
5. Wedding Service Extra – You (hopefully) only get married once in your life, so you have to make sure that you get as many perks as possible. Some car companies will make sure that the cars are decorated and they might even have a bottle of wine waiting for you and your new husband, after the ceremony. Ask to meet the chauffeur before the day, if you want to. This is so that you know the driver and you know that they are the right person for the job. The best driver will open and close the doors for you and be pleasant during the trip.
If you follow the above tips, then you shouldn’t go wrong with your wedding cars. If you have hired a car service and they are doing some things wrong, then don’t be afraid to speak up. It is your day after all.